Tuesday, December 16, 2014

One Year!!!

Whoops. I'm a tad bit behind on Hailey's updates :-)

Hailey turned one year old on October 4th. I still can't believe my baby girl is a one year old. I have a TODDLER! 

 
Stats:
Weight -25.5 lbs
Height -31 inches
Diaper Size - 4
Clothes - 18-24 month tops and 24-2t bottoms
Teeth: Still holding onto your two bottom teeth, but I swear your top teeth are starting to move down.

Eating:
You are still eating like a champ. You love to eat your veggies (peas, carrots, green beans) and you are eh about fruit. You definitely have texture issues like your mama, but you always find something you like. You really like cheese :-) We have moved away from the day time bottles and you are now only getting a morning and a night bottle. You love drinking your water out of your sippy cups or even PawPaw's big cup.

Moving:
You have gotten much better with your balance and now look where you are walking. You've gotten awesome at side stepping things that are in your way.

Sleeping:
You are still doing great at night with the sleep. Some nights you fret in your sleep, but you don't wake up. The naps are still hit or miss. I'm sure I will get a few pointers from Dr Casey at your one year appointment!


  Talking: 
You finally said Unckie!! One once you said it, you won't stop :-) We are still working on Grammy. You pick up new words all of the time. So much so that I've lost count.
It's been such a wild ride for us this year. Lots of ups and downs, but SO many happy and my-heart-is-about-to-explode with love moments. You have filled our lives with so much love and joy. You made me a mom and have taught me so many life lessons in your short year here on earth. I love you with all my heart Hailey Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment